måndag 6 juni 2011

About me

Dear USA,
What a wonderful feeling for being writing with you. My name is Lisa and I'm sixteen years old.
I've always wondering how it feels like to be living in the United States of America. And you guys certainly wondering what we here in Sweden do on our spar time or how it's like to actuallt live here. I'll give you my best information about my life and what I do after school, on weekends and the best time to visit Sweden. And that includes even if you like summer or snow.

For start I would like to say that I'm a quite tall girl, with blond long hair. I have a horse, a dog and a lovely family. Two brothers, a mum and a dad.
I live quite near my school, but I'm taking the school bus 07:30 every morning.
Sometimes I get up at 7:15, so then it's hurry to not miss the bus.
My friends ask me how I can miss the bus even when I live 1 M from the bus station. But I manege to do that..

My house is centrally located, but I have no neighbors beacause it lies on a top of a hill. That was the best I could describe.

I also told you that I own a horse, I have been riding for twelve years now and I'm 16 years old so I started when I was 4 jears old.
I'm never scared when I get up on my horse, but on the competitions I can get quite nervous egen if I having the time of my life. I train every day, sometimes it can be boring but it's pays in the end. I don't spend so much time at my house, when it school I always sleep at home, but on the weekends I pretty much sleep at friends.

We go to school five days a week. I think it's a little bit to much and I would like to at least have Friday as a holiday to.
Because you're so tired a friday night, but you stay up all night either way. On Saturdays you get up early to fix important things. Maybe for the night? Grab a new beautiful dress?
You maybe dance all night long just as you says Goodnight, it's morning. Sunday. The Sundays are so meaningless. I hate them, because then you know that when you go to bed you'll wake up a Monday morning.

Our school is actually quite boring, and I'm sick and tired of it. It shall be lovely to check out the ninth grade. But my school is a good school, good people, educated teachers and a pleasant environment But I think we all ninth grades are a little bit less of it and will take the next step into the future. Don't you?
I would like to say that our English teacher is the best, and I'm not saying that because I want high marks, I promise!

In my next post I will write about Gothenburg, our lovely cafés and Liseberg.
I hope you're excited!
/ Lisa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar