tisdag 24 maj 2011

The Swedish National dress


The Swedish national costume

This is the Swedish national costume.
This costume you wear in special ceremonies like midsummer. If you had seen princes Victoria at her birthdays on TV you can see that she wear a national costume. The Swedish national costume has existed for several generations. It has also been in many different colors and patterns. The national costume I’m wearing is the one who is best known today. I think it is the finest of all suits. In old times varied the national costume for different holidays and seasons.
If you ever go to Sweden, I think that a Swedish national costume is the best thing you can ever buy. The national costume I’m wearing is my friend Mathildas.
                                                             I hope it was fun to read about the Swedish national costume.


                                                                        My name is Jonna Blixt and thank you for reading this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar