tisdag 10 maj 2011

Welcome to Gothenburg

Welcome to the city of Gothenburg

Hello there people of Baltimore, the United States of America, across the Atlantic Ocean.
Greetings from the west side of Sweden!

My name is Erik Nensén, sixteen years old, and I am joining this blogspot, with my class, to tell you things about the city of Gothenburg (Göteborg), and I am about to tell things to see, and do as activities in this 2nd biggest town in all Sweden, and things I like to do here!

I'll write stuff, show pictures of different places and I will also upload a few, short videos, of me and my friends, maybe at a local consert, moshing around a bit to brutal music, etcetra.

Next time you'll see a picture of me, pictures of the city from different views and perhaps a clip or two.

See you next time, Baltimore, my name is Erik Nensén, you can find me on facebook if you're intrested to catch me up there.

Farey well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar